Top 10 most asked questions
PENN Play (formerly mychoice) is our loyalty program. You can earn great rewards simply by playing your favorite slots and table games or by dining and staying at PENN Entertainment destinations. This program gives you the power to earn Tier Points and PENN Cash (formerly mycash) at any PENN Entertainment location nationwide and online.Learn more
A PENN Play Center (formerly mychoice Center) is a help desk at our physical destinations. You can visit one near you for help with any issues or questions you may have about PENN Play, our destinations, our rewards and more.
You can visit the PENN Play Center on your next visit to a PENN Entertainment destination, or download the PENN Play app to join today.
You can sign in to your account and visit your dashboard to view your PENN Cash balance and tier level.
Alternatively, you can download the PENN Play app to view your PENN Cash balance and tier level.
It’s easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Sign in to your account through our website or the PENN Play app, or join today if you haven't already.
2. Complete the form on the account activation page with the information that was used to register your account and click the “Submit” button.
3. Please note: the email address used for online account activation must be unique and cannot be used by any other PENN Play (formerly mychoice) member.
It's simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Click on the “Sign in” button on the top right of the website.
2. Then click on the “Forgot password” link.
3. Enter your email address associated with your online account and click “Submit.”
You can easily get a duplicate PENN Play (formerly mychoice) card by stopping by the PENN Play Center at your closest PENN Entertainment destination. Don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID.
Your PENN Play (formerly mychoice) member ID is your personal member number that is linked to your PENN Play account.
To retrieve your account details, start by signing into your account. You can view your account number in My Account after signing in — or by clicking on your name while navigating the site in the account modal.
You can also find your PENN Play member ID on the front of your PENN Play card or online in the account details on your dashboard.
If you need more help, get in touch with us.
It’s probably one of these things:
1. An account might already exist for the PENN Play (formerly mychoice) number you entered. Click on the “Sign in” button on the top right of the website. Then click on the “Forgot password” link. Complete the form on the reset password page to update your existing account.
2. The personal information you entered does not match the information with which you registered your account. You can visit the PENN Play Center and one of our representatives will help clear everything up using your updated information.
3. The email address entered may be used by another member. Remember: the email address you use must be unique to you.
Still have questions? Let's connect.
PENN Play Account
Account number requests, login issues, PENN Entertainment Mastercard® credit card inquiries, Shop & Earn inquiries, Tier Point inquiries & more.
Online & App Offerings
PENN Play app, PENN Play Casino app, HollywoodCasino.com & the HollywoodCasino app and Barstool Sportsbook.
PENN Play Destinations
Have an inquiry or feedback regarding a specific PENN Play destination?