WE CELEBRATE OUR HEROES. EVERY DAY.
WE CELEBRATE OUR HEROES. EVERY DAY.
More fun. More rewards. For those who have given more.
The PENN Heroes rewards program gives our nation’s active-duty military, veterans and first responders access to special discounts, promotions and events. It’s our way of offering thanks for their commitment to our country and communities.
Perks for PENN Heroes
PENN Heroes is a loyalty program for the heroes who serve our country and communities. Members of PENN Heroes receive exclusive discounts, perks and promotions that aren’t available to our PENN Play members. We also have initiatives to help serve those who serve us through employment, scholarships and more.
- Annual membership upgrade to Advantage tier (or 1,000 Tier Points)
- Exclusive hotel discount up to 30%
- Exclusive dining and shopping discounts
- Offers extended to member’s chosen companion
- PENN Heroes welcome gift
- Monthly PENN Play Casino offer
Who can join?
Hiring Our Heroes
We’re proud to participate in the Hiring Our Heroes initiative, which connects veterans, service members and military spouses with meaningful employment opportunities, creating a stronger, more diverse workforce.
PENN Heroes milestones
Our heroes are an important part of our communities and our PENN family. We’re proud to offer extended benefits to more than 125,000 PENN Heroes members. Additionally, we’ve donated more than $100,000 to military and first responder organizations.
Harold Cramer Memorial Scholarship
The Harold Cramer Memorial Scholarship program at the UPenn Carey Law School honors our long-serving board member who passed away in 2017. The scholarship provides financial assistance to veterans pursuing a law degree at UPenn.
Want to know more?
PENN Heroes (formerly myheroes) is an extension of the PENN Play (formerly mychoice) loyalty program. It was created to honor the incredible men and women who have dedicated their lives to serve our community and our country. The PENN Heroes program is open to all active-duty military, veterans, law enforcement officers, firefighters, first responders and their spouse or a companion of their choice.
PENN Heroes members will be eligible for exclusive promotions and discounts, they will receive a welcome gift at sign up, and will be issued a one-of-a-kind PENN Heroes loyalty card that will unlock access to even more benefits, including:
- Upgrade to Advantage tier status or a 1,000 Tier Point bonus
- PENN Heroes hotel discounts up to 30%
- Designate a PENN Heroes spouse or companion of your choice
- Dining and shopping discounts
- Exclusive PENN Heroes promotions
Eligible participants can visit the PENN Play Center at any PENN Entertainment destination and present a valid, government-issued photo ID and supporting documentation to verify their military or first responder status.
PENN Entertainment defines a First Responder as a real-life superhero: someone with specialized training who is among the first to arrive and provide assistance at the scene of an emergency. First Responders typically include Law Enforcement Officers, Paramedics, EMTs and Firefighters.
You can use the following documents to verify Military status:
• Active-duty military, reserves, National Guard and retiree ID cards
• Department of Veterans Affairs ID card
• Form DD-214 Certificate of Release
• A valid, state issued ID or driver's license with military/veteran designation
You can use the following documents to verify first responder status:
• EMTs and paramedics can use a state license, a certification issued within the past 48 months or an ID Card with their name and title on it.
• Firefighters can use an ID card with their name and title on it, a certification issued within the past 48 months or an unexpired membership card.
• Law enforcement officers can use a valid ID card that states their name and title or an LEO certification issued within the past 48 months.
We honor our active-duty military and veterans with promotions and discounts not available to most PENN Play members.
PENN Heroes members may designate one spouse or companion of their choice every year or every earning period to enroll in the program at sign up or anytime thereafter. Spouses and companions must be 21 or older and present a valid, government-issued photo ID or military spouse ID card at any PENN Play Center. PENN Heroes members may revoke a companion from their account at any time.
All PENN Play benefits are available to qualified members and their spouse or companion, regardless of tier status. Joining PENN Heroes will not change your current loyalty card number, tier level or benefits.