Moving our business forward. Together.
Become a vendor
We’re excited to work with new vendors, whether local, regional or national. With 43 destinations across the country, from casinos and hotels to racetracks, we’re always searching for diverse suppliers who share our vision to offer more access to more fun — for everyone.
Types of vendors
Some of the types of vendors we work with include, but are not limited to:
- Gaming & general equipment
- Operating supplies
Vendor selection criteria
We choose suppliers based on criteria adopted from the American Gaming Association and select those who can deliver the best overall value.
- Ability to meet specifications and standards
- Product and service quality
- Competitive prices
- Dependable delivery
- Quality control methods and practices
- Technical abilities and leadership
- Financial reliability
- Compatibility with existing products
- Adequate facilities and resources
- Spare parts availability
- Warranty, insurance and bonding provisions
- Proven performance and experience
Apply to be a vendor
To begin the process, you must be a certified vendor within your state.
Register in portal
Certified vendors can create a vendor account in our portal.
Use the portal to complete the vendor application and upload necessary documents.
We’ll review your application and provide status updates.
Supplying our business. Creating opportunity. Advancing diversity.
We’re focused on creating diversity in every aspect of our business — from the floors of our casinos to the people who keep them running with the supplies we need. Our goal is to develop new opportunities for diverse suppliers through our supply chain.
Supplier Diversity Initiative
The Supplier Diversity Initiative is a coordinated effort at the corporate level — and across all of our destinations — to develop strong partnerships with diversity suppliers. Putting diversity first, we more than doubled our diversity spend in our first year, partnering with businesses owned by minorities, women, disabled individuals and veterans.
Moving forward, our goal is to increase our spending 3% every year. In addition, we’re continuing to enhance our efforts through the PENN Small Business Incubator — a program that onboards minority businesses and assists them in growing from local to national suppliers within our company.
+13%increase in diversity spend 2020-2021
Types of diversity partners
At PENN, we’re interested in diverse perspectives from diverse companies, and we’re excited to work with diversity suppliers throughout North America that include:
- Disabled business enterprises (DIS)
- Disabled veteran business enterprises (DVET)
- Disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE)
- Historically underutilized business zones (U.S. SBA HUBZone Empowerment)
- Minority-owned business enterprises (MBE)
- Minority & women-owned business enterprises (M/WBE)
- Small business administration 8(a) programs (SBA 8(a))
- Small business enterprises (SBE)
- Small disadvantaged businesses (SDB)
- Veteran-owned business enterprises (VET)
- Women-owned business enterprises (WBE)
Diversity partner spotlight
Eye Twenty West Supply Company
Eye Twenty West Supply Company is a female, minority-owned company based in Shreveport, Louisiana. As part of our $1 million national distribution partnership with the company, they will be providing TITO ticket paper to all PENN Entertainment destinations throughout North America.